Register for the Ganga Dasahara Vedanta Retreat in Himlayas
Dates: 17th May to 24th May 2018
Ganga Dasahara 2017 - Testimonials : click here Ganga Dasahara 2017 celebrations : click here
Glimpse of what this retreat will offer:
- Tapasyalayam gives the spiritual seeker an opportunity to enjoy not only the rich culture of the Ganga Belt, but the spiritual truth behind their own inner longing.
- At Ganga Dhyana Mandir, a beautiful natural cave temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga, where you will participate in worship, pujas and bhajans & Ganga Arti daily.
- Powerful learning experience from Swamiji and Ammaji on Bhagavad Gita with examples on real life situations, that will help oneself to achieve ‘Oneness’, ‘Harmony’ and ‘Happiness’ in life
- Yoga and Vedantic Meditations
- Group reflections & Satsangs on Himalayan Spiritual life
- Visit to Gangotri - the source of river Goddess Ganga, in the Himalayas. The power and peace of MaGanga is felt deeply in the life of a seeker: Mother's compassion stays with you forever!
- Trekking through beautiful Himalayan Villages
- Celebrate Ganaga Dasahara day in Himalayas a rare opportunity in the presence of Naga Devatas!
Discover Your SELF this summer & See what Himalayas and Ganga have to offer !
To Register Click here
Please register before 30th March 2018
Uttarkashi ,Netala P.O,Near Siror Bridge, Uttarkashi,Uttarakhand 249193, India.
email@example.com , phone: +91 9701222770
Purna Vidya Facebook: Page
Purna Vidya YouTube : Channel