The purpose of the Awareness Programmes is to help guide those in different segments of society how to live a dharma-driven life. Living this way, our lives become a gift to our families, our culture and the world in which we live.
Sukarma – The Good Corporate
This programme is designed to guide the corporate world of today through the wisdom of Vedic culture and heritage. This programme will help participants view the challenges of current day global business practices from a spiritual perspective. Open for men and women aged 21-60, the programme is centered on topics such as Self-Growth and Spiritual Awakening.
Throughout this programme we will focus on topics such as:
- Corporate Dharma
- Being a Consumer vs. a Contributor
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
Sudampati – The Blessed Couple
This programme is designed to help young couples move beyond old patterns of domination/submission and into a relationship built on trust and love.
Modern life has introduced challenges unique to nuclear families, while economic and social needs have greatly expanded with Information Technology and global communication. As a result, people have been moving away from their cultural roots; resulting in a loss for them as well as their children and extended family members.
- Helps young couples reflect on their fundamental philosophy of life and realign their daily activities toward higher, more meaningful goals.
- Empowers individuals to understand themselves which ultimately helps them relate to their family more easily and live an increasingly contented, happy life.
- Connects individuals to the Oneness that is the underlying principle of life and helps them naturally understand the forces of healing, love and compassion.
Sugrhini – The Homemaker
Sugrhini empowers married women to explore how best to live their multi-faceted life as successful homemakers while also pursuing a career. A homemaker is the lifeline of every family as she brings physical, emotional and spiritual support to her spouse, children, parents, in-laws and other extended family members.
While there is a great need in society for new feminine role models, these new models must help us discover new ways of thinking and ways of being that will enable women to adapt and rise to the challenges with grace and dignity.
Sugrhini shows you how by
- Providing an insight into contemporary family issues and the multi-faceted role of women as homemakers, breadwinners, partners, mothers and contributors to society,
- Helping women reclaim their all-important feminine energy of healing, love and compassion, and empowers women to understand themselves and tap their inner strength to guid the world community toward peace and harmony.
Sukanya – The Young Woman
Designed to guide and inspire young women in achieving success, this awareness programme focuses on how to live a life of inner contentment.
In the emerging scenario of modernization and globalization, the younger generation is faced with increasing complexity in all fronts of their lives, including familial, social and professional. Traditional cultural values and rituals which have helped countless generations create peaceful and fulfilling lives are being ignored, mainly because younger people are unaware or unclear about them. As a result, we are witnessing a drastic drop in moral and ethical values in society.
- Is designed to show young women how to reclaim their feminine energy of healing, love and compassion, through a thorough understanding of the wisdom of Vedic culture,
- Provides a resource which offers an insight into moral values and the need for their assimilation in life,
- Provides an insight into contemporary family issues such as homemaking, child-rearing, caring for ones’ spouse and elders, and contributing financially to the family and ones’ society.
Sukumara – The Young Man
This programme is designed to show young men how to enjoy inner peace and satisfaction while accomplishing their life goals.
Young adults today must confront the need to restore a planet that has been greatly damaged and whose climate is shifting with unknown consequences. Additionally, they face a world where weapons of mass destruction and arms are proliferating beyond control, fostering a global environment of fear. To successfully address these challenges and achieve a positive outcome, today’s citizens are required to cultivate their inner spiritual resources.
- Helps young men gain the wisdom of Vedic culture,
- Offers guidance to help them successfully fulfill their roles as breadwinners, professionals, and contributors to society.
- Offers an understanding of universal values that will, in turn, help cultivate the ethics necessary for working in the corporate world.
Suparivara – The Happy Family
Supariva helps bring the family unit together through the wisdom of Vedic heritage.
An extended family is a strong and stable social unit. Growing up in such an environment, one gains the support, security and comfort a large family provides. With urbanization and the accompanying mobility and migration, family units have progressively transformed into smaller nuclear units. Smaller family units face the loss of family customs and traditions historically passed on by their elders - traditions and customs critical to the stability and bonding of a family unit.
- Is a gen-link programme that nurtures the bonding of generations with the family, by awakening the individuals to universal values and cultural ethics,
- Helps families understand short-term and long-term goals and how to implement them as a family unit, and
- Teaches how to pray and recognize the role of God as a friend and family member.